STANDARD 1 YEAR
(TO START NOT LATER THAN 30 DAYS FROM THE DELIVERY AND / OR INVOICE DATE)
Subject to existing Consumer Protection and Product Liability Laws and any other relevant legislation, all products delivered by WTS - ALKABOILER are subject to the following warranty conditions provided that the products are installed within the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia or to markets outside where WTS-ALKABOILER is the exporter and acknowledges in writing the honoring of these warranty terms.
WTS - ALKABOILER at its option will repair or replace the product. This limited warranty is valid only to the original retail purchaser of the product, is not assignable or transferrable to any subsequent purchaser or user. Please retain dated receipt or invoice as evidence of the Date of Purchase for proof of warranty. Replacement products and repair parts may be new or factory-remanufactured / assembled and are warranted for the remaining portion of the original unit’s warranty period.
ALL WARRANTY IS SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS:
- Claims should be sent to ALKABOILER, email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Claim is subject to model, serial number and original invoice validation. Warranty is deemed void for products with original serial numbers that have been removed, altered, or cannot be readily determined. The Customer is not authorized to arrange repair work.
- Where repair work is required for items located 50km outside the sales area the customer is responsible for all travel costs incurred for the repair of the items as claimed.
- Warranty will not be honored unless full payment for equipment has been received.
- Warranty will not be provided for any faults caused by external damage including vandalism; cosmetic damage, including scratches, dents, chips or other damage to the finish of the product, acts of malicious damage, misuse and lack of maintenance, unless such damage results from defects in materials or workmanship and is reported to ALKABOILER within seven (7) calendar days from the date of delivery.
- Warranty will not be covered for faults caused by incorrect installation, faulty operation and insufficient maintenance. All equipment must be installed in accordance with the manufacturer’s recommendations. Failure to carry out preventative maintenance in accordance with the manufacturer’s specifications could result in warranty being void.
- Warranty does not cover replacing fuses or resetting of circuit breakers, product installation or any damage or correction of wiring or plumbing, or correction of failure caused by leaky/ broken/ clogged dirty water pipes, restricted drain lines, inadequate or interrupted water supply, feed water not compliant to recommended water characteristics or inadequate supply of air for combustion.
- All warranty repair work will be carried out during normal working hours. Any work outside of normal hours will result in the associated costs being borne by the Customer.
- Pump blockages, reprogramming or any variations to the PLC are not covered by warranty.
- Perishable items including (but not limited to) the following are not covered by warranty: burner nozzles, filters, valve seals, plastic & rubber parts, heating elements, breaker, fuses, hoses and fitting external to the equipment housing.
- Warranty will not be provided for any faults caused by chemical damage due to spillage, corrosion, scales or deposits due to poor quality feed water and boiler water treatment.
- Unless the machine was provided with adequate surge protection supplied to it, faults caused by power fluctuations will not be covered by warranty. Also, faults due to water or gas supply interruption, application of undue force, incorrect connection of services, excessive overloading of the equipment, faults caused by or arising from the service by parties not authorized by ALKABOILER, faults or dysfunctions caused by process controls being programmed or tempered with by any other third party is not covered by warranty.
- The cost of freight of spare parts to the customer and the return freight of any faulty spare parts are not included in warranty.
ALWAYS WRITE YOUR WARRANTY & PRODUCT INFORMATION OR CONCERNS AS BELOW;
Model / Capacity:
Serial Number / Plate Picture / Mfr Year:
Invoice Copy / Number:
Date of Purchase:
Site Details & Location:
Name / Company & Mobile Number:
Send requests and claims to; email@example.com